Saturday 9 February 2013

Bright colours and fun!




1)
I've been having lots of slightly daft fun recently, writing letters and decorating envelopes to send to friends. I rediscovered my stash of stickers from 90's pop magazines. I hope my friends are appreciative!
2&3)
Hanging strands of beads at the Creative Stitches and Hobby Crafts show that I visited this weekend with my mum. I don't really have a huge need for more beads but the beads looked so bright and cheerful hanging together in order that I may have purchased a few
4)
Here's a slightly fuzzy picture of me under the sea, under a knitted and crocheted and needle felted sea. This amazing installation is being used to raise money for the RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institution). I'll be sharing more pictures of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment