Sunday 23 September 2012

A Family Party


 My Aunt, Uncle and cousins hosted my Grandfather's 90th birthday party last week. They have a beautiful house and a huge and lovely garden so it was pretty perfect.
I met a lot of unknown second cousins twice removed and all sorts of other distant relations.
I have a fairly small immediate family but even though my Granddad only has 5 grandchildren we haven't all been together since my Granny's funeral over two years ago and before that it'd probably been about 4 years. It was so nice to get together










2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today and I love it! I love seeing a glimpse into other people's lives. I used to live in the UK and miss it terribly. It was nice to see a pretty English garden and folks having a good time.

    ReplyDelete