Saturday 26 May 2012

Recently

Things I've been up to in April and May according to my camera phone. I just take odd pictures of this and that so its quite interesting to me to look back on.
Action for Sustainable Living event. I don't really know very much about this organisation so I invited myself to an event they were having to celebrate their successes over the past year.

 A visit from my lovely friend Grace, we went to the Royal Exchange to see The Unthanks, while we were waiting for it to start we found a box of dressing up clothes in their education room. A lot of fun was had.
 
 Entertained myself trying on ridiculous hats and fascitators in Marks and Spencers while waiting around in Manchester for an evening event.
 Preparing for the Manchester Day Parade at Sanctus/ Nexus Cafe, making large books, pencils and giant rats, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment